- You might want to avoid signing up on Day One
- Yes, some workers are being required to use exchanges – but not these exchanges
- Expect to be confused
- Don’t bother asking our staff for recommendations
- Blue states do it better
- Abuse our honor system at your peril
- You’ll still pay for this, even if you don’t use it
- We’re a magnet for hackers and con artists
- You might not be able to keep your doctor
- Competition is for the greater good – except when there aren’t any competitors
and I would like to add number 11….
11. If your income is above 400% of the Federal Poverty Level, there is no need to shop on the exchange. Exchanges are for subsidies and to determine eligibility for expanded Medicaid and CHP+.