Check your discounts at InCareRx.com.
(You can print the prescription discount card above and use it at the pharmacy. If you would like a professional laminated card, email me at email@example.com or call me at 303.495.3045 and I’ll put a card (or cards) in the mail to you the very next day)
Prescription Discount Card FAQ:
- How do I use this discount card?
Simply print this card and take it to any participating pharmacy for instant savings! Your cost at all chain store pharmacies is the same. No need to shop pharmacies, simply use the store that is most convenient.
- How is the discount card different from other cards available on the market
1. It is HIPAA compliant. Patient information is kept private. Information is never disclosed to a 3rd party, including me, or used for soliciation.
2. Pricing is the same at all chain pharmacies. No need to shop around, used the most conveniently located pharmacy.
- Where do these discounts come from?
These discounts come from a Pharmacy Discount Network. This discount card is NOT insurance.
- Why is this free?
Due to our close relationship in the pharmaceutical industry, we can negotiate lower prices on behalf of our members!
- Do I need to keep my card after I use it the first time?
No. After the pharmacist has stored your card information into their system, each time you return to the pharmacy your discount will automatically take place.
- Is there a maximum use of the benefits?
No. Unlike insurance, utilization is encouraged because it directs traffic to participating provider locations. You and your family may use the benefits as many times as needed. There are no limitations on usage.
- Is there a claim form to fill?
No. There are no claim forms or other paperwork to file.
- Can I use this discount card with my deductible?
Provide your pharmacist with both your insurance card and this discount card and ask which one will save you the most money. If you have a high deductible our card will reduce the cost of your prescriptions, causing you to be farther from meeting your deductible. If you have any question please contact the Help Line at 800.286.9589.
- Is there a pre-existing condition exclusion?
No. Unlike insurance, discount programs do not require personnel for claims adjudication, nor is there a necessity for cash reserves because there is no risk.
- How do I locate a participating provider in the network?
There are two ways to locate participating providers, You can do an online Pharmacy Finder by clicking on the Pharmacy Finder / Drug Prices tab or call the Help Line at 800.286.9589.
- What does “Member ID – enter patients phone number” mean?
This is a note to the pharmacist that the Member ID he should enter in his system for you is your phone number.